Wednesday, September 26, 2007

One More Day

We are SO ready for Jamie to come home! Only one more day! He's working very hard--he stood up five times (with all his weight on his right leg) on a large walker yesterday, and worked his range of motion of his left knee and left shoulder to their edge of unbearable limits. Every time he stands, or sits on the edge of the bed, or makes a transfer, he is visibly stronger and straighter. He keeps his therapists and techs laughing with his dry sense of humor, altho more than one has said they will cry when he leaves . . .

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! We are so happy that Jamie will finally be coming home tomorrow. Dorothy was right, you know, so click your heels and repeat after me......
Much love to all of you,
Aunt Anne

Anonymous said...

God has carried you through the places of fear to the place of hope- We are all singing hymns of thanks and praise. You are a gift to us all in the strength and courage you have shown. Keep working and getting stronger. Enjoy the peace of home and joy of visits with friends.

Anonymous said...

I listen from afar as "they" say.I've kept up with your progress via Aunt Anne and the net so I am glade to hear and read of your gains and continue to pray for the family. I realize you probadly don't remember me but I remember YOU. I pray for you daily.
Margaret (Aunt Anne's older sister.)

Anonymous said...

Hi Soltys Family
Still visiting the site regularly and thrilled with all the progress. Many prayers of thanksgiving going up.
Deb Bevilacqua

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
We're so excited for you that you'll be going home tomorrow. Glad to hear that things have been going well in therapy. Thinking of you always,
The Tinsons

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie, Vince from Japan. I just heard the news. (It's pretty late I know) But I just wanted to say I hope you get well soon, and I'll be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Today's the day! When can we come over and bring you some raw fish?